Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do girls at clubs usually try to tell how big you are when dancing? Does it affect who they go home with?

I was at a club for the first time recently and the dance floor was full of guys just grinding their crotches on girls legs and butts. I went to a few different clubs since then, all pretty much the same.

The guys and girls I hang out with want to go clubbing alot but I feel out of place. Standing on the wall drinking and watching I feel like a loser. But on the dance floor girls are always rubbing their butts and hips and crotches on my stuff, which feels great sure, but kind of embarrassing too. especially If one of my girl/female friends dances with me. I'd feel alot better if I knew they couldn't tell my size, (not great, like 4 inches and of course hard with all the hot girls grinding on it). So can they actually tell by rubbing against my clothes?Do girls at clubs usually try to tell how big you are when dancing? Does it affect who they go home with?
depends what clothes you are wearing. if you wear sweat pants or non baggy jeans then yea. but if you wear baggy jeans with a long shirt then no. hope i helpedDo girls at clubs usually try to tell how big you are when dancing? Does it affect who they go home with?
i pay more attention to how they move to see if I think they would be good in bed. Yea you can get a sense of the size to a certain extent but not 100 % sure. Of course if you are as small as you say you are then they may think you are not fully hard, now when you get them in the bed they will know.
Those females that bump and grind you are more about trying to look and act sexy than about checking out your equipment. ....And can some feel a hard-on ? ....possibly, but why worry , its just dancing anyway ... ...The ones that grind, you should try to boink ....the ones that don't , you should try to date.
They can't tell, it's okay...but they will probably tell later when you try to get laid.
lmao!!!!!!
I was a clubber. I have danced with many people both men and women. I have never danced with a guy to find out how big his package was. We are not there to judge your penis. We are there to have fun on the dance floor. These days people dance like their having sex. its fun..its exciting..and it can get really hot..I think you should just go out there and shake that A** your not a loser..look around and it you see someone passed out on the floor..now that is a loser. enjoy the night you PARTY ANIMAL
Seriously? When I'm grinding up against a guy, I'm thinking about the music, the atmosphere, the publicity and how big he is though if there's enough alcohol involved, I really DON'T CARE HOW BIG HE IS! And I'm very fussy! Girls just like that fact that a guy will grind with them - almost a public display of their joint grinding ability - it's really for attention purposes, nothing else. I can tell you if I want to know what size your package is, I will take you someone private and feel for myself (just being honest). I once went with a guy who was a great dancer - that was why I ended up with him - he was a great dancer! Had nothing to do with the size of his package AT ALL. Though later on that nite, I was very ';pleasantly'; suprised. The point with grinding is that the girl wants to feel special.....public exhibitionsism, the end result is very much random (honest). Hope this helps, cheery :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment