Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girl noticed me recording her butt w/camera phone....was she offended,didn't care or liked the attention?

THE QUESTION IS WHERE THE ARROW IS AT!!!

(if you dont feel like reading whole thing)



Thanks ahead of time for answering/reading













I went to the club last night. This club is located in a hood/urban part of town where a lot of black people reside.....so the people that go to this club are mostly black. Its a hole in the wall club that plays down south music and usually guys and girls are grinding on eachother when dancing......theres even a booty contest where girls participate for money and booty dance on stage and show their @ss and will be wearing thongs.



Alot of the behavior in this club is raunchy but everyone has fun.



So when I ask this question.....before you critize about how disrespectful and slutty or perverse something is.....try to relate to something that you knew better than to do. People in this type of environment aren't going to do things they aren't proud or brag about because they're trying to have fun and don't care at the moment.





When the club closed and everyone was ';parking lot pimpin'; I noticed a girl and I thought she had a nice butt....so I recorded her butt with my camera phone. She actually caught me, but kept walking as if she didn't see me.







--------------%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Do you think she didn't mind the attention or do you think she just didn't care to say anything.



And if you were the girl who had a nice butt, would you have not cared or been offended.



I think she didn't care and I think she didn't mind the attention, but I want to know what you think.



Try to put yourself in the girls shoes and give an honest realistic response.



ThanksGirl noticed me recording her butt w/camera phone....was she offended,didn't care or liked the attention?
Will we see it on Girls Gone Wild?Girl noticed me recording her butt w/camera phone....was she offended,didn't care or liked the attention?
Techically, you are spying on someones privacy with the aid of video equipment.



She can sue for a compensation.
depends.

some girls are different.
depends on what kind of person she is.
I would have laughed my frickn head off! lol I know i have a nice behind so why not let other people think its nice
if you approched me and said i was cute and then added a hint that you thought i had a nice butt, i would be falttered..



try something along these lines..



* ';that is a really cute top and some nice shorts that you are wearing...you butt looks nice in them.(pause)...you have really pretty eyes'; and then turn and take a step away. if she is interested she will stop you from waslikng away.



taking a picture is better then touching but still not 100% appropriate..

No comments:

Post a Comment