Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GRINDINGGGG on guyss!!!!????????

ok so i KNOW for a fact and ive been told im an expert at grinding lol i know how to move my hips ;)



lol but anyways i was wondering do guys like it wehn girls grind them like really hard or what?



cuz the guys i grind with in the clubb like put their hands by my crotch and like push me inn haha its soo funny and ive noticed most guys when their getting grinded start of all happy and then sucha blank staree with like their mouth open like its weirddd hahaGRINDINGGGG on guyss!!!!????????
That blank stare with the mouth wide open means they just lost control of their crotch marbles... LOL



Cleanup on Isle 7...GRINDINGGGG on guyss!!!!????????
yes guys like it when you grind. my gf was able to have an orgasm when she grind agaisnt me when i got hard. If your hot you made these guys *** in ther epants thats why they get happy and stare
you let random guys touch your crotch?

No comments:

Post a Comment