Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hey, Dancing with girl question?

Hey, well anyway i just recently starting going to bars, and dancing. At my school dances i would grind with a few of the girls, but it seems to be much harder to start grinding with random girls.



Well, yesterday i got **** faced n smoked half a blunt to my face with my friends. We went into the bar to do some dancing, i think i might have been to high, and i ask my friend how do u start grinding with girls. He told me just tap them and ask if you wanna dance, so i was like okay.



Tried this 8 times got rejected 7 times hehe, wasnt gonna leave until i had atlesat one.



Is what i am doing wrong?



I find at my school dances i would dance to the music and if i see a girl shaking her butt or w.e near me, and i guess we slowly start getting a little closer(or i jus go closer) grinding with me coming up from behind and grinding to see see if they go away would that be appropriate or do u girls think its a creep who does that ? i need suggestions thanks !



I am 19 btw, and going to a party tonight to try ag !Hey, Dancing with girl question?
Well you should always be outgoing. Hardly ever is a girl going to ask you.



Most of the times, guy just pop up behind me and i dance with them, but i think it would be really sweet if a guy asked.



Some girls may have a boyfriend, just want to dance with their girls or are lesbian. So dont be affected by rejection.



You should smile and ask if she wants to dance, and then stay really tight on her body. Put your hands on her hips while she moves, but not in a controlling kind of way, just going with the flo. Move with her body, and dont worry because girls mostly have to do all the work.



You should tell her thats she one of the best dancers youve been with after, even if she sucked.



Grindings fun so dont take it seirously, look cocky and have it in your mind that you can get the girl, because if your shy, then a bar isnt a good place for you.



Enjoy your life and i hope you have greatt luck!Hey, Dancing with girl question?
no
Go up to them and ask them if they want a drink or something, buy it for them then chat a while. THEN ask her to dance. Good luck!
thats not ok! player! cheater! i would never trust my boyfriend if i knew he was doing stuff like that!
i would be creeped out.
very creepy
Ew. Well I can tell you that if you came up to me obviously high and said ';wanna dance?'; there isn't a chance I would say yes because it would be pretty obvious all you wanted to do was get off on grinding...



And most definately if some strange guy came up on me and started grinding I'd think he was a complete creep and get out of there as quick as possible.



Why don't you try when you aren't high (this is really a huge turn off for a lot of women who aren't in high school anymore) or maybe try introducing yourself first and talking for a few minutes before asking her to dance. You're more likely to get a yes that way.
If a guy came up to me that I didn't know and wanted to dance and grind on me,I would tell him to get the heck away from me.
your motivation is all wrong.

you're just going in there thinking ';I WANT TO GRIND WITH ALL OF THESE HOT CHICKS';



if girls get that vibe from you, they won't want to dance, because they think you're creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment