Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I keep this girl from flirting with my girlfriend?

Okay so my girlfriend and i go to different schools. I couldn't make her homecoming although she came to mine. But she told me that in the parade (she was riding the GSA float) her ';straight'; friend kept grabbing her a$$. She repeatedly told her to stop, and when she said her girlfriend wouldn't like it the girl did stop. but then my girlfriend called me from the dance and said the same girl was grinding on her and telling her that she would MAKE her cheat on me. My gf told her that she wasn't cheating on me. and i trust her. But i'm scared the girl will try something. Even though she's never come out as gay. it really makes me mad because i can't be there to protect her, but how do i go about this? what if it happens again? what should i say?How do I keep this girl from flirting with my girlfriend?
your girlfriend is with YOU because she loves YOU. not that stuck up, little jealous brat. And it's a good thing that she's telling you this, you're a lucky girl.



everytime you're with your girlfriend and that brat, kiss her and do romantic things, to show that girl that you're in love with the one and only one that you want.



she doesn't need protecting though. she isn't a baby.



good luck, and i hope she stops troubling you!



How do I keep this girl from flirting with my girlfriend?
u post to be with her all the way girl!!! u should flirt with her all the way u want it to be if u like her or love her, be there for her and go somewhere u never been before, not go even close to that person, if this person does it again, tell her off and hold your girlfriend hand all the time and be close to her, best of wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment