Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to do get a girl to dance/grind with you?

I've never grinded before and I'm going to a party/club with my friends in a couple of days

I'm worried more over how to ge the girl to dance with you

I've put my pelvis straight on her butt and she pushed me away the moment she saw my face:[

do you ask her';hey, u wanna dance';

Or do i go just form the back put my mouth next to her ear, and say';you looks amazing tonight, u wanna dance with me?';

or do i just go and dance without asking?How to do get a girl to dance/grind with you?
Do NOT just start grinding with a girl. The first thing you want to do is test the waters to see if your presence is even welcome. To do that, try to make eye contact and exchange a smile. If she returns your glances and smiles then you are welcome to dance in her circle. If she turns her back or avoids you, the writing is on the wall so leave. If you make it into the circle, when the time is right, move in closer so that you share intimate space with her. If she's still with you after a minute (give or take), consider yourself in. No cheesy lines needed.How to do get a girl to dance/grind with you?
Ask her to dance and don't grind unless she does
just walk up to her and grind her .

if she looks ticked or creeped out than leave.
LMMAO! This question is hilarious. Well, I kinda hate it when a guy just comes behind me and expects me to dance with him, but I'll usually just start dancing with him. But I really do appreciate it when a guy is polite enough to ask ';Excuse me, but would you like to dance?'; So I say that you should ask first and then get behind her, but if she turns around and says no, say ';Oh okay'; and just start dancing regularly.
ask her to dance and see where it goes ;)
first, practice the grinding at home in a mirror and only grind in public when you feel an invitation from the girl (either she starts it or you two are getting hot and heavy on the dance floor. think patrick swayze in dirty dancing)



just start with the basic moving side to side to the beat of the music. also practice this at home. that's the standard for anyone, moving side to side. Then just follow her lead. Get close to her and with your hands bring her arms up and around your neck. then circle your hips (and only your hips) and grab hers lightly and lead her but watch your hands. Never touch the goods.



Remember that dancing (the kind you're looking at doing) is very sexua. It's seduction--teasing the other person and really feeling the music.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01YXQyPvi鈥?/a>



that's from dirty dancing havana nights. I think it might help you :) and remember to practice somewhere you feel comfortable (in your room by a mirror perhaps? ;) )



and usually at a club you can just go on the dance floor and kind of work your way in there but always going up to someone and asking them isn't a bad idea :) just say, ';excuse me, may i have this dance?';
ask her to dance duhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment