Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to do get a girl to dance/grind with you?

I've never grinded before and I'm going to a party/club with my friends in a couple of days

I'm worried more over how to ge the girl to dance with you

I've put my pelvis straight on her butt and she pushed me away the moment she saw my face:[

do you ask her';hey, u wanna dance';

Or do i go just form the back put my mouth next to her ear, and say';you looks amazing tonight, u wanna dance with me?';

or do i just go and dance without asking?How to do get a girl to dance/grind with you?
Dancing without asking is creepy as **** if you dont make eye contact or some sort of friendly advance before hand. Her body language will say yes or no. But asking can be creepy too...How to do get a girl to dance/grind with you?
Damn, this is a toughie. I looked up the stuff and I got this.

1. Make sure the girl you wanna dance with is single and isn't dancing with anybody, you can just say like, so who are you dancing with?

2. Try to be alone when you ask her out

3. If you can drive, drive her or meet her.

4. Tell her you look nice and you appreciate it.

5. Be by her side and don't leave unless she needs to talk to someone or some sort of bathroom.

6. If this is an informal dance, her friends will most likely push you two together, don't be alarmed or angry lol =D

7. If she gets to know you good( gf ), maybe say like '' May I have this dance?'' But if shes just a friend, be more casual like ''Wanna dance?'' or ''Would you like to dance''

8. Talk to her in the slow dances. :3

9. Give a hug when the dance is done.

10. Remember this, guys: Girls think that it's cute and funny when guys dance in the group; leaning against the wall doesn't work. More than likely, she won't expect you to ask her for a dance if you don't dance yourself.





P.S I hope you do good, oh and, like my double chin? =I)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
i say dance w/o asking... thats how its done usually....
my explanation is going to sound complicated, but its not.

If you make eye contact with a girl you like to dance with, smile at her.

If she smiles back, in my book your in. Dont drop what you're doing and run over to her. Relax, make your way in her direction, if she sees you coming and is still standing there when you get there she is probably anticipating a simple ';want to dance?';..

A less complicated version with someone who may be standing right in front of you, just try to get her to face you while you say hey wanna dance?





from my experience, i would like to point out that it is a little creepy when someone you dont know is rubbing up behind you... then again you dont need an introduction or a pickup line, just a chance to see your face. your there to dance, shes there to dance. just dance
lead her out on the dance floor, and take the grinding slow. you can start by dancing facing eachother, then put ur hands on her hips and spin her, keep ur hands on her hips as you grind. and dont just thrust into her ***, move up and down, side to side.
LOLOLOL

those pickup lines will not work they're horrible makes her sound like a hooker hahah
Yeah I am sure the line ';you looks amazing'; will win her over. If not I am sure your grammar skills will.
Ask her if she wants to dance. Don't just randomly start grinding on a girl its just weird.
Act confident, wear the best cologne you can find. Use your index finger to motion to the girl to come over and smile at the same time. Tease the girl out to the dance floor. This is not the waltz.



Don't say anything to the girl, let your index finger and smile do the talking, remember the guy is in charge not the girl. Wear sunglasses, be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment