Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I danced with a girl at Homecoming, but IDK who? How to find out who she is?

Yes I know I am stupid but let me explain:



It was loud near the middle and I asked her:



';Would you like to...';



Then she starts grinding, and I happily accept! I got a girl to grind with me!!! But 8 minutes later, a slow song starts, and she leaves because she didn't want to dance with me to it...



But I don't even know her name. She has black hair... and that's all I know about her. She is white.



So how would I go about finding her?I danced with a girl at Homecoming, but IDK who? How to find out who she is?
find a white girl with black hair... DUH! Theres probably not many of those.I danced with a girl at Homecoming, but IDK who? How to find out who she is?
how on earth are we supposed to know

do you want us to find her xD

look for her in your school :D
i guess you can see if you see her around school, but why bother?
ask around, and when you see her in the hall, ask your friend if he (or she) knows who she is.
just look for her at your school and if you see her just go up to her
Advice;; watch ';A Cinderella Story';



Goodlucck!!
Dude

you are asking STRANGERS on yahoo

to try to figure out who another STRANGER was?



you might just be asking the wrong ppl

but , i will try to answer you nonetheless



Id ask around in your school if possible

keep your eyes open in case you see her around

maybe check the yearbook to try and find her



thats about it



Ps. Dont go to far and be a creeper
umm. she probably isn't interested in you. you shouldn't try to stalk her. there are about a bazillion girls who would grind with you for a couple minutes at a noisy dance
ask everyone around your school. and tell everyone what she was wearing and how she had her hair.

her hair might not be black if it was dark though.
Did she leave a glass slipper behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment