Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Does this mean this girl wants to grind at the club?

i dont think im attractive......but when i go to the clubs ive had girls dance with me ....I dont really attack them persay haha i keep my distance and they face me and dance but im too shy to thrust my pen*s again on them haha....not used to the clubbing thing...(i only went like 1 time recently) and my lame friend who bragged and said he got chicks before didnt get anyw hen i went out with him ONCE to the club.

how do i get themt o talk?why are girls wanting to dance with a random guy??? im random to them lolDoes this mean this girl wants to grind at the club?
some girls just want to have fun. don't question a good thing that just comes to you. don't think about it, just go for it. have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment