Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I make sure that the girls will grind with me.?

Ok so I went to one party and grinded with girls they had no problem. I went about this by just tapping them on the shoulder from behind and said a quick phrase such as ';can I?'; They were ok with that and everything worked out fine I go home happy.



Next: I go to camp and am in better shape do the same thing and get rejected every time except once. And I only grinded with her for ten seconds before her friend said something and she had to go. Now the girls were older but only by like two years now I suppose that standing next to a bunch of guys with 8 packs could make me ugly or by being with men who have so much charm that they could solve the middle eastern conflict might make me look like a jerk. But still.



I am going to the same dance I went to before where I had good luck. My real question is should I ask to grind.



Also I'm willing to accept the fact that I'm ugly, out of shape, a jerk, or something else but at least tell me.



And if you are one of those people who say ';ewww grinding.'; then pleas save it.



You can stop reading by now but if you like to read these questions then hears the short rest. -I know I'm being insecure and I know I'm not mister grace. (that was it) and sorry for being wordy.How do I make sure that the girls will grind with me.?
Here are some pointers I have picked up:



Select targets. Not to sound sexist or anything, but some girls grind, some don't. Ideally, find a group of two or three girls dancing by themselves. They might not be grinding each other, but the more movement, the better your chances. Decide who you would most like to dance with in the group.



Asking. I don't know how you asked exactly on the other days, but if girls are in groups, there is a pretty standard procedure. Go up behind the one who you want to dance with, say ';Wanna dance?'; The friend(s) will up-down you, then give a signal yes or not to the intended dancer. It works a good amount of time.



Dress to impress. Whatever you were wearing two years ago, go with something like it, if it still fits, go with it.



Don't over Axe. Nobody likes guys that put on enough 'shower in a can' for an entire hockey team after a game. Be tasteful.



That should do you pretty well. If you strike out a lot, just ignore my advice and do something different.How do I make sure that the girls will grind with me.?
if your having so much trouble with grinding then stop i know you said so save ''ewww grinding'' but...it is kinda Gross you should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment