Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is classic dancing dead?

I love to dance with a great passion, weather im a rave freestyling, or doing the charleston ( a dance from the 1920s, really easy, just four steps). But im looking for your opinions, is dancing a dead art? its all about girls grinding and guys moving their knees and waving their arms about like they're having seizures. Is there anyone who still loves to dance without being told how to do so by their favorite rapper on some trash song?Is classic dancing dead?
haha! lol i totally agree!!

dancing today is disgusting.

its horrific!

i love to dance.

i havent heard of that but im gonna look it up



dancing is not a dead art. there are so many ppl that are passionate about it. i am. *real dancing. and i like real music. not rap) I think it is just that ppl these days are unoriginal. magazines and everything else have told ppl what to do, how to pull whatever off, and how to do something and apperently u arent cool if u dont do this. that is how society is. they do things to impress ppl. not many ppl are impressed that i dance ballet. they think it is so boring and stupid. they havent even seen it. they dont know what it is. they are,however, impressed with the fact that this girl can pop it so well and these people look hot when they do that. i think that ppl who think they are cool and think that they have to do soulja boy and feel like if they dont grind that they are gonna be looked down upon are stupid unoriginal fake losers.

now that raps up about 75 % of young society.Is classic dancing dead?
You see, I doubt most of my generation even knows what the Charleston is.... I had to look it up on youtube to find out and I can safely say i've never seen anyone dance that... ever.



Yep, all I ever did at my high school dances was grind up on girls... Not to mention that's also what we do in the nightclubs around here.



I enjoy dancing salsa, merengue, bachata etc.... (The latin dances) but I don't think they go all the way back to the 1920's... I mean society has changed A LOT... so you can't really expect people to enjoy dancing classical dances anymore.


God I hope not. Ballet is my passion, I've been doing it since I was three. The dancing today is total crap (three words: soulja boy dance). No way is dancing a dead art however, it's just pretty crappy at the moment. Hopefully future dancing is better.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment