Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you front grind with a girl??

I havn't been in a club for ages and i dont really remember how to do front grinding where you face each other. my question is when you grind when facing each other do you swing your hips in a circluar motion or do you just swing your hips just to your left and right?? or do you swing your hips while moving in a circle motion?? im very confused please help me out i am going to a club tommorow night!! girls that know how to dance pleasese help me!How do you front grind with a girl??
wtF? dude just feel the music



myself if i rememebr rigth



i put my leg in bettwen her legs then she puts hers in bettwen my legs then we sort of dance i cant really explain it just feel the music



left to rigth thats what i do

if u go in circles its gay. trust me girls wanna feel ITHow do you front grind with a girl??
yea that is so right !!! definitaly don't go in circles - trust me i know

Report Abuse


Well, if my memory serves me correctly,(lol) I'm just kiddin.

Really to be honest, no one person can give you a 2the point answer cause there is none. To help you out though, it all depends on these things...

#1 The song that playing at that moment.

#2. The positioning of the dancers.(Tall/short).

#3 Dancers energy level (active, slow mover).

#4 Relationship of the dancers. (First date Just testing the waters, or lifetime lovers).

Now, I know this may sound strange. The answer is really within those points. Think it through and you'll find your answer. HONEST!!!

If you get stuck let me know and I will explain it to you.
Take a guess and try...
You were right the first time...swing your hips in a circular/slightly diagonal motion and hold her waist while you do it. Personally I prefer the guy to be behind me so I don't have to look at him. It really shouldn't be difficult for you to do...it's called grinding for a reason. It's basically sex with clothes on.
hold her close and grind in a circular motion.
I would say just side to side.. i dunno i don't really notice when im doing it, i think it just comes naturally... but yeah i suppose side to side obviously with some pressure and a little badonk behind it if you know what i mean.
move with the pace of the music and your partner. all ways you stated are good. Any way there is nothing wrong with a little bump and grind .lol .have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment