Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do i grind with a girl?

help meeeeeeeeee

gimme tips and how to do it

and ur my bestanswerHow do i grind with a girl?
When you're dancing, which is what I'm assuming you're talking about, just dig into that booty. That is the proper way to ';grind.'; Go in circular motions and pop your pelvis forward every now and then, that's exciting. Take your hands (which should mostly be on her hips) and slide them around to the front of her thighs and rub. Maybe, if she's into it, tug her hair a bit. I know when I'm dancing, I DON'T like to look at a guy goofing off because it makes me uncomfortable and turned off! I like a serious look in his eye, like he's completely focused on the pleasure.

Be in control.How do i grind with a girl?
first you need to be older then 12 second you will find out later
1. go to the grocery store

2. go to the coffee bean section

3. by a coffee grinder

4. you hold the coffee grinder and she can push the start button



There you go, you are ';grinding'; baby!
Grind? Like dance? Just shake you a s s
Get with one and practice. Practice makes perfect.
how old r u?
Place her butt or her crotch against your crotch and then move vigorously. If you make a tent and she notices and keeps going you are successful. You don't really need to know any much more. I see people who can't dance do it all the time. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment