Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you grind with a girl?

i mostly do latin dancing like salsa merengue and bachata. Many people have said i have hip fluidity, but i dont think so.



So when i go out to parties, i dont know what to do and i get prety stiff. Any help pleaseHow do you grind with a girl?
you more or less let the girl do all of the work. yeah, it sounds bad, but its the fun of it. but remember to move your body to the music and just stay with the groove, you should be really good at that if you can dance salsa =) also, dont smother the girl. keep your hands on her hips and back but stay away from places that would offend her or interrupt her dancingHow do you grind with a girl?
Well... I mean, don't make it obvious but, you can always look at what others are doing at the party. I think that will be your best example of what to do.
Haha. Sorry I think thats cute. I don't think that you should get nervous. First you need to talk to her and listen to her. Then just give her a drink or two. Then go ask her to dance trying not to be too eager. Then just when you guys are geeting really into the dance just try grinding with her. Trust me it will work because my boyfriend did it to me and we ended up just making out after that. Don't get nervous you will do fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment