Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you tell a girl to cover up?

I'm going to be in the 8th grade this September and I feel a little worried. It's human nature for all girls at this age to start changing and becoming women. And some of these women don't even cover themselves up! At my school, I always see male teachers and male students watching girls who keep on flaunting their bodies and showing their asses and boobs. I feel a little worried to know that my grade 8 teacher is male and he's known for being a little perverted (he was looking in the girl's bathroom before). A few times I heard he told some girls to bend down to pick up thing he threw on the ground. The girls at my school and putting themselves up for trouble and the last thing I want to know is that one of my teachers raped one of my friends because they were flaunting themselves. How do I tell my friends to be alert with the boys in our school as well as the male teachers?How do you tell a girl to cover up?
I think the real issue here is why on earth your soon-to-be-teacher still has a job if he has a reputation as a pervert? I mean, that sounds kind of serious...if you honestly have worries that your teacher is capable of harming you or any other girls at your school, than that is in no way acceptable. It could very well happen and this guy sounds like the kind of creep to do such a thing. Seriously, tell a parent or something...



That aside, to answer your question: You can't really control people, if they want to dress a certian way...it's just their choice. However, when it comes to your friends, I wouldn't be too direct because that would insult them.



Just make it clear how many people (including boys) would have no respect for someone who dresses like a skank. You're friends might just be going through a phase, and if they become more aware that dressing like that will get people talking badly about them, they'll probably stop. Just think about it, girls who dress like that all the time often have people talking bad about them behind their back; they don't have so many friends, and while they may get a lot of boys, I doubt they've ever gotten much love or respect. They dress the way they do to cover up low self-esteem, and people catch onto that. I'm not saying someone always has to dress like a nun, but if they're always flaunting as you said...that's just going to attract negative attention and they'll earn a bad reputation.



Good luck, but the right way to handle any serious fears about your friends being targeted by your teacher is to bring attention to his behavior. It's not right, it makes me sick that there are idiots like that actually teaching. Because remember, it doesn't always take a girl showing off or bringing attention to herself for a creep to go after her. It could just as easily happen to someone who dresses modestly.How do you tell a girl to cover up?
they are already well aware of what they are doing, there's nothing to worry about. don't get caught up and paranoid about sex-crazed men. sure, there will be a few bad apples among the teachers- but they won't try anything, really, they understand the consequences- just as well as the girls understand how boys look at them when they dress the way they do. leave the girls alone, just worry about yourself.
hahaah

ohh jeshh

theres nothing u can really do about it
tell them straight up.humor help.';quit being such a slut'; alwasy worked for me.but if that dosent help....listen to this...i had this friend who wore low cut shirts....everyday day at lunch i would throw stuff down her shirt and embarressed she would have to pick it out in front of the whole lunch room.she quit wearing low cut shirts....but dont get dragged into doing what your friends are doing....be yourself and dont let people make you feel insecure about what you wear.
dont worry about them. worry about yourself.



I mean, wear cute clothes and stuff....but dont get whore-ish
It's horrible isn't it?! They just love the attention I say... Even my male friend tells me to make my skirt shorter! To my face! It's unbelievable...



Anyways, just tell them.. Don't you think you are a bit young to be wearing your clothes like that?! .. Or make them scared, make them realise that this teacher is a perv... everytime he shows that he is, point it out to them... Scare them...







Help Me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
If i were you, i woudn't bother telling her to cover up.. it's her life and her body. let her be! i know you're looking out for your friends interest but seriously, let her be i say.
tell them they have no self respect, because when they do that they are saying to the boys, 'don't look in my eyes, look at my body, you can have fun with me and drop me when your done, all that matters is that you have a good time.' when they cover up guys won't try as hard to get into their pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment