Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How unusual is it for a guy to have a SLIGHT erection when dancing with a girl?

Jokes should be aplenty here. But seriously. When I dance (grind) with a girl and shes really attractive + a really good dancer, my penis sometimes gets a little bigger. I'm not talking like BAM I'm doin her from behind suddenly. I mean girls might not even feel it. Ladies, maybe you can tell me whether you can or not. ';Can you tell that my penis is bigger?'; usually doesn't do the trick...



Thanks in advance. Dancing tips/hints/dos/dont...always welcome.How unusual is it for a guy to have a SLIGHT erection when dancing with a girl?
I'm a lady and I do notice when I'm slow dancing or grinding with a guy that he usually gets hard. That is perfectly normal, it just means that movement is making you excited. Every guy goes through that at one point or another on the dance floor.



I would suggest you trying not to think about it or just stop grinding on her body parts and you will go back down. In order to get out of it, you can tell her that you are tired and you want to sit down or you don't want to dance to that particular song and wait for a faster song to come on that you won't be grinding on her.How unusual is it for a guy to have a SLIGHT erection when dancing with a girl?
it,s not unusual
atleast you r with a girl, and not at a desk thinking about one, good start, your ahead of most, lol
Perfectly normal... At least the girl will know you are attracted to her... Not such a bad thing...
normal
Yes perfectly normal! Expecially considering the dance you are doing!
If you get a little chubby when you're dancing (grinding) with a girl it just means that you're still alive. And I'm sure she knows and is probably workin it. So what's the problem?
That's perfectly usual and normal, c'mon, you're a GUY!
slam it home
How unusual? Not unusual at all.
Well, my friends and I worry sometimes that a guy will get hard while dancing with us, but it's never really happened. I don't think the girl can even tell. I mean, you're moving, there's so many people around, etc. Don't worry about it, chances are the girl will just feel complimented she's that attractive to you :-)
You are not the only one...This happens to my boyfriend as well when we are dancing close. I think it is the close proximity; body contact, that causes a slight erection. It is through no fault of your own...
haha that's normal.. dancing is very sexual.. just look at it
That is perfectly OK. of course kind of embarrassing when you walking with your thing up. But hey you are the man, and probably your girlfriend or just a friend felt so happy that she did that to you.
is normal go for it
MAYBE CUZ U ARE HORNY

No comments:

Post a Comment