Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Question for guys but girls if you want to answer watever?

If a girl is grinding with me in the club how do i keep my ***** down? I know this usually never happens but one time i was grinding with a really hot chick and it did and so i want to know what i can do to prevent this again.Question for guys but girls if you want to answer watever?
Nothing you can do, even gay thoughts won't prevent it.



The reason is, it's the blood flow of your body, if it decides to send blood to your penis, theres nothing you can do.Question for guys but girls if you want to answer watever?
think non-sexual thoughts :)
Try thinking about gay guys (since you're straight). It may totally turn you off and you'll be good. That's how my ex-boyfriend controlled it.
  • where did my folder walk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment