Tuesday, November 16, 2010

School Dance Help...?

Aight yo, so I love going to school dances, and it's one of the few ways to really meet girls since I go to an all-guys high school (a catholic one at that).



I dance with a bunch of girls, grinding mostly. But, how can I manage to get off the dance floor without being awkward and really get to know these girls (for example, their names haha, but mostly like their numbers).



With music blasting and strobe lights blinking it's hard to scream stuff like that, and I like the silence to a certain extent. It's hard to rush between songs, especially when I'm trying to break most girls away from their group of friends for something to drink.



Parties are easier, but I don't drink while everyone else is smashed. It's hard to find a respectable girl in a bunch like that, and I don't want to take advantage of those drunk.



Advice for cliche teenage drama?

Thanks a lot

School Dance Help...?
try a note card

No comments:

Post a Comment