Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HELP!! GIRLFRIEND NEED ONE HELP 18 tee-hee?

Hi, I'm a cute well dress 18-year old guy. Who has an awsome personality. I've dance with girls (grinding) before. I've made out with them (kissing) and I never had a real GF....I don't knwo what to do. How do I approache a girl in the mall that I think is HOT!!?? While I'm at my job ? how HELP!!?? thanks 10 points =DHELP!! GIRLFRIEND NEED ONE HELP 18 tee-hee?
Don't look for a girl for sex, look for a girl as a friend and she'll be much happier for both, also we can often tell when a guy is just looking for sex and it puts us off.HELP!! GIRLFRIEND NEED ONE HELP 18 tee-hee?
if u are really cute welldress guy thjen why are u searching a

GF.Girls will automatically run to u.Pick a hottie from amongst them!
If you want a gf based on looks you'll never get anywhere in life. Find a gf that likes to do the same things as you, or has a great personality. Personalities last, looks fade away by 35-45 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment