Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Would you allow your bf/gf to dance with other people?

My bf is going to a military ball and I can't go because I'm across the country right now =(. Anyways, he's never been a dancer at all...I had to convince him to go to prom/homecoming with me and dance with me back in high school LOL. So I'm basically the only girl he has danced with, and only knows how to dance one way really...I mean it doesn't take much for a guy to dance, the girl usually does it all....



Anyways, I'm a little concerned about him dancing with other girls. I know, it's stupid! He says I can dance with other guys and I have done it before but I hate it most of the time because they try to be sexual and stuff. I can't imagine how he'd be dancing since he doesn't and he's self conscious about it but I know he wants to. I'm just afraid of girls grinding on him dirty and him slow dancing romantically with some girl when I'm not there =( Is that selfish of me? I really don't want him having girls dancing dirty on him..or romantically slow dancing lolWould you allow your bf/gf to dance with other people?
talk to him about it. i had a ex who didn't mind that i danced with other people at the clubs but my bf now discussed with me that he was not going for that and i was fine with the agreement. we actually went to the club this past saturday and danced with each other and hd a ball.Would you allow your bf/gf to dance with other people?
talk to him about it. attitudes about dancing with other depend on the person. some might like, some might not. if your secure in the knowledge that nothing will happen then it's ok. if you're not, which you sound you aren't, then talk to him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment