Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My boyfriend is so... different :( ?

We have been together for over a year, and he has always had more female friends than male. He does get on with guys but most guys assume he is gay, which really upsets me. I am positive that he isn't gay, if he was gay surely he wouldnt get turned on by me, and he does. I dont need to go into detail but the sexual side of things is great.

But lately I am getting frustrated with being in such a strange relationship, when we are alone it is like normal girlfriend/boyfriend, but he always has other girl friends to stay, in fact the reason why i am so annoyed at the moment is because he had a girl to stay tonight (which he didnt bother to tell me about) and she is staying for new years eve as well. Even though I will be seeing him, she will be there too and I hate the fact that any other girl could complain. There is alot more to it but I'm guessing you would be getting bored of reading it.



Long story short, do you think if I told him how it makes me feel he would change, or get annoyed? I really love him but I dont think I have ever met another girl who is expected not to get mad when her boyfriend kisses other girls, grinds while dancing with other girls, etc. Helpful answers only please?My boyfriend is so... different :( ?
hey lauren, it sounds as though there are some issues that need resolving, it's clearly getting to you, and keeping those feelings bottled up will only make them more destructive. Get a clear head and then talk to your boyfriend about the issues, be open and honest about your feelings, but try to suppress the temptation to play the victim and search for sympathy. You don't want to come across as overly jealous either.



be strong, confident in yourself, and address the issue in a calm manner. It would probably be best to keep things at a 'discussion' level, rather than letting it break down and become argumentative and petty.



I myself am a 21 year old guy who possesses very similar traits to that which you described your boyfriend as having; come across as gay, just because i'm friendly and approachable, lots of girl mates (who stay over), i dance with them, but not 'grind', and never kiss other girls.



Personally i think the kissing other girls is crossing the line, and i consider it cheating, some people may disagree. Bottom line, if it gets to you, it's not ok.



Please post more details, it's not boring, it's clearly important to you, and it's better to share.My boyfriend is so... different :( ?
Tell him - if he continues, move on. Sounds like he may be taking advantage of you and your willingness to tolerate the things he does.

I would be mad/jealous also.
He IS gay/bisexual.
I think he'd be annoyed at first and might go in a man strop. But he will want to change for you, and will try...
I think you should let him know. I'm sure that if he loves you the way he seems to, he will understand. You should sit him down and have a serious talk about how you don't necessarily mind him having so many friends of the female variety, but you don't like it when he lets them spend the night. He shouldn't be doing that anyway, BUT, you also can't tell him who he can and can't be friends with. It's one thing that he's letting them spend the night, it's another if they're just friends like he would be friends with guys. As long as you're fair about it, i don't see why there should be a problem.



On the other hand, if you're doubting his ability to accept the things you are saying to him, then maybe you should take a look and see if he really is the one you should be with.



really hope i helped, good luck!
sounds like he's playing you like a fool if he has girls sleeping over, grinds against them, ect. Thats not what you do with friends. You should seriously confront him.
You should tell him how it makes you feel and if he really cares about ur feelings and like you he will stop hurting you. I went through the same thing with my girl friend. It is a long story too but just tell him. I would like to hear the whole story if you don't mind telling it to me so I can compare the details of your story to mine. It will probably give me some answers about what I was going through with my gf and my story will give you some answers. well if you feel like telling your story e-mail me or IM me. good luck just make sure he is honest with you
  • furnished rental house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment