Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grinding on girls taller than you?

I'm about 5'3 - 5'4 and it's difficult for me to find a girl shorter than I am when I'm clubbing. Should it just approach and grind on girls taller than I am? If so, how much taller would be acceptable and not be so awkward with the girl I'm grinding on?Grinding on girls taller than you?
lol maybe u should just find a girl to grind on shorter than u.. or go to a different club that u can find a girl to grind on lolGrinding on girls taller than you?
idk man, thats harsh...god b wit u essay, lol
haha.. just go for it, some girls like shorter guys!
Who cares about height. IF you are insecure with your height, just stay in. I would still get turned on if you came up and started to grind on me! My bro is about the same height, I am shorter, and he has a 5'9 girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment