Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He really upset me, what should I do?

I asked my boyfriend of over a year today if he would ever want a lap dance from a stripper, and he said ';if you would allow it';...I know I shouldn't be hurt, but I am. he knows how I feel about strip clubs, (im extremely uncomfortable with them.) he knows I'm sensitive about my body because I'm overweight, and to me, having another girl grinding him is cheating, because im the only woman he should be looking at. what should i do? I'm really upset about it, and he doesn't understand. how do i make him 'get it'? (please don't say 'just be more comfortable with yourself and let him do it, because that's going against my morals, and that's something I wont do.)He really upset me, what should I do?
Im sure he understands that he will never even consider doing it if he knew it hurt you. But a human has the natural tendency to look at other people even if he is commited to you.



Im sure you check out other guys, but it doesnt mean you love your boyfriend any less and im sure he feels the same.He really upset me, what should I do?
At least you know he's honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment