Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do you think it is wierd if a guy were to grind with you without asking you to dance?

I have been getting a lot of yes / no on when i make a post about grinding with a girl, so i want to see really how many girls think it is wierd or awkward for a guy to just walk up behind you and grind with u? I am not a perv or anything but i do do this and i am wondering if it is wrong.



Answer ';Yes'; or ';No'; and also ur thoughts on it.Do you think it is wierd if a guy were to grind with you without asking you to dance?
yeah I've researched this too, and i've gotten answers on both sides as well.



my idea is no because most girls find it weird, and it can't hurt to askDo you think it is wierd if a guy were to grind with you without asking you to dance?
I grew up in the south and noticed it is cool there. I live in New York now and it isn't as common as it is down south. I think it depends on the chick and the kind of club, bar, or location you are doing it in. I say go for it! But that's only my opinion.



So my answer is no depending on the time and place.
its weird, but its a guy thing and its actually kind of funny to me. and btw we all know you're a perv, you're just trying to hide it, cuz once again, it's a guy thing lol! no one's going to hate u for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment