Sunday, November 14, 2010

Does grinding hurt a guy?

Haha, please don't judge me...

I have never done anything with a guy, but my friend and I are planning on going to a club, and I might want to do some grinding...

But what I wanna know is if it hurts the guys at all. Like, how hard can I go?



You always heard about guys' ';bad spot'; when you were little and how not to hit it because it hurts. Haha, I feel so dumb because I don't know anything, but does it hurt to have a girl grind on you?Does grinding hurt a guy?
ok trust me, you can go pretty hard when grinding on a guy.... at a club, usually the harder the better, but there are exceptions. sometimes a guy can get ';excited'; if you know what i mean, cuz grinding is a sexual dance, so i dont know if you know this or not but usually a girl can feel him get ';excited'; it doesnt happen all the time just depends on what guy, but i would go a lil softer when you notice that and dont ';bump'; i hear stories of that happening and the guy hurting lol... its doesnt sound fun... but to be honest, dont worry about how hard your doing it... its alot more exciting and fun if you focus on ';how'; your moving your body. coming from experience and i have been to ALOT of clubs, and dance parties and what not, i dont mind how hard it is, if she can move with rhythem and work my body by moving hers... its way more fun. hope this helps, also feel free to email me if you have any questions



late!Does grinding hurt a guy?
As people have said, it`s a sexual dance. take it easy with strangers. Just the soft moving of the hips that keeps no space between your hips and his. If you are interested in the guy and planning to spend the night with him, then there`s often a sexual play that involves harder grinding and such teases. So tread lightly when you dance with him; not because it`ll hurt him, but because it can lead him on that you want more.



Besides, guys really respect when a girl can hold her own on the dance floor without having to grind with someone. You don`t have to be crazy, but don`t be afraid to be flirtatious, and to back away, and come back again.
Hahaha. I'm not judging you, I promise. (:



I've never really danced like that with a guy either, but all of my friends are guilty of it. %26amp; NEVER in my life have I heard of a guy getting injured from grinding. Ever.



So unless you intend to punch him in his special spot, I don't think it's likely that he will get hurt.



Have fun on your clubbing extravaganza. (:
its not really going to hurt them, unless you use a forcefull blow. you should be ok, but if by some way to do hurt a guy, they will prob let you know. BUT one poss is pain caused by blue balls....
hey, yeah um im not positive but i dont think it does because i see girls doing it to guy all the time and it doesnt hurt them sorry if im wrong
only if the having b-oners which they probably will

No comments:

Post a Comment