Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I grind with a girl?

All the kids in my grade are doing it and I really want to know what its about.How do I grind with a girl?
every time i have a party and my mom sees me dancing she says it looks like were having sex standing up with clothes on. haha i know!

so it depends how old you are im 13.

and me and my friends all do it. i suggest you have you friends explain ti cuz u cant really explain it online.How do I grind with a girl?
It's honestly really hard to explain. I just want to point out, though, that grinding really isn't a very sexual dance unless your hands are grabbing all over her.
do what? dont grind your to young
grinding is a very degrading act made by teenagers/kids... you want to get a girl pregnant = learning how to grind.



what an outrageous question to ask..! lololol
well it is really hard to explain. just have a friend teach you. but one thing you have to have your hands all over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment