Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I know if this one girl I like is bi or lesbian?

I asked this question before, but i don't think i would get any more answers...



-x-o-x-



We are both teens and she always makes jokes about being a lesbian, and she likes to ';grind'; on girls at school dances but she goes out with guys and does things like that. She is one of the popular girls at school, so I don't want to ask her just in case she isn't and she tells everyone I was wondering about that. Is there anything I can do or anything like that? Please helpHow do I know if this one girl I like is bi or lesbian?
Chances are the girl is curious. Most individuals are curious about sex and the feelings that they are having. A teenager wants to explore those feelings. In our society, it is more acceptable for two girls to explore and ';grind'; on the dance floor.



If you were a close friend, I would advise you to sit down and let the conversation lead into bi-sexuality and lesbianism. However, I would urge you not to in this case. Teenagers, especially popular girls who date popular boys, like to tell tales. Before you end the conversation - little miss popular will whip out her cell and type on my-space and you will have a reputation that I feel you wont live down quite easy.



Again, my advise is to forget her and chalk her actions down as teenage hormones and curiosity.



Good luckHow do I know if this one girl I like is bi or lesbian?
Don't risk your reputation on a prima donna wanna be.
go for it - she's prime p u s s y
How about you ask her.
fooling around at dances isn't enough to prove anything about her sexuality. she's just having fun..



but you never know.. but it's rude to just ask someone their sexuality just for the sake of asking.. if you do ask her, start off by making it clear that you are bi and that you are interested in her.. then maybe she will tell you..
I wouldn't risk it, unless you really really like her. That sounds like a lot of teen girls, who just like to have fun and party.



but, if you still want to know, then your best bet is just to get close to her in a friendly way. And if she is interested in you, then I'm sure you will realize it.
baby am 15 years old and am bi sexual....if she keeps on grinding on girlz then babe i guess datz wat you call a lezbian or at least a bi sexual....i kno from good expirience....datz what happened to me cuz my friend was like dat and she admitted to me dat she waz a bi sexual like me....here'z my e mail address if you needsomething......

framirez_apb2010@yahoo.com

or try

lflakiss@hotmail.com
First of all, are you one of the girls that she ';grinds'; on? If not, she may not be interested in you even if she is bi.



Since you say that she is one of the popular girls at your school, she may be playing up the lesbian ';'thing'; just to get attention. The next time she jokes about being a lesbian, why don't you add your two cents and joke that you are too? Then you can gauge her reaction. If she reacts negatively you can say that you were just joking around. Also keep in mind that if you two were to get involved and it ended badly, would you mind losing her as a friend?
The best way is to just ask her point blank. Find out from her personally. That way you know that the answer you get is true. Make sure you ask her one on one though
  • computer slow freezes up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment