Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ive got a question about grinding with girls?

In my first year of high school i went to a school dance every one was grinding so i thought i'd try so i started grinding with this girl and i got a hudge bonner do girls like this?Can they feel like the hole thing?And can they estimate how big it is when you get one while grinding?Ive got a question about grinding with girls?
some girls like it, and yes, you can estimate the size... but not all girls do, so you better be careful with that thang, otherwise you'll frighten some girls off.Ive got a question about grinding with girls?
lol!

yea we can kinda feel it
When I was in high school we called it dry humping. Some things never change, just the names change.
I don't see how this is ';women's health'; related, but I can tell you with 99.9% certainty, most girls will be completely turned off by this, unless you are dancing with a hoe.
Well Of Course! you're gonna get hard grinding on a hot chick, and you know for fact, they're gonna feel ur thing on their ***. And yes, they can easily tell how big it is...
hehe I used to wonder this, but the problem usually solves itself. I've found that the more dances I go to (I'm a junior now), the less of a hard-on I get. I'm guessing that when homecoming rolls around, I won't get one at all. A friend of mine bet a girl that he wouldn't get a boneher the entire time.. she did all these crazy moves, but he told me he never got one.



It's usually not a big deal if you do get one, the girls that find it offensive probably aren't good enough dancers to get you one anyways.. but if you do.. haha I came up with a genius strategy: wear under armor under/instead of boxers. It's an erection suppressant!







Oh and to answer your question, yeah they can feel it. But don't worry about size, they're not paying attention to that.
we can guesstimate the size but not know for sure
I think grinding is like having anal sex and its disgusting!
dont know
yeahhhwe'll feel it. :]
its a turn off.
Unless she has a huge crush on you, eewwww!! Back it up, dude!! lol At least you know you're a healthy male! lol :D
hahahahhaa if you were to get a period stain on your pants, i would've **** myself.



i was really hoping this question was going to be about that.
well unless ur gay then ur goin 2 get hard when u grind with a gurl... yeah they prbly will be able 2 tell how big it is... ur in high school dawg do u need 2 go bck a few grades 2 sex ed.?... and where the hell u go 2 school???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment