Sunday, November 14, 2010

Need some tips on how to grind with a girl? and how the rotation should be.?

i dont realy know how to dance in the first place, GIVE ME SOME TIPS.



THANK YOUNeed some tips on how to grind with a girl? and how the rotation should be.?
Just dry hump and rub your mid section to her back section and go along with the beat of the song if she is good you wont have to do muchNeed some tips on how to grind with a girl? and how the rotation should be.?
I'm just going to assume your a young teenage like myself (13-16) and this is a High school party, we actually just had a dance two days ago. Grinding with a girl isn't a difficult task, especially from behind, but the problem is the shyness factor.



Honestly, I'm not the best looking guy, and unless you're one of those really MEAN JERKS that everyone at school hates, mostly everyone will dance with you. But needless to say, there are always those few stubborn girls (and guys) that will only grind with the more attractive people. I've been to three school dances, and though i have grinded at all of them, I think this is the one I was most comfortable with, because I new the few people that would reject me, as opposed to everyone else.



I think it's hardest to get into things at the very beginning of a dance(for me at least), so if you have a few REALLY good friends that are girls that like to dance, they will usually help you get into the mood. I think the most important thing to remember is that everyone is there to have fun, and not actually judge one another. There is no need to start dancing right away, once everyone shows up and everyone gets into it, you'll follow along. Trust me, put your pride away and just enjoy yourself.



As for the dancing part, most girls (unless they are amazing at grinding) will tend to do sort of a sway left and right. They are more so leading you, and the guys will essentially do two things. Either just follow their motion, or go the opposite direction so you are brushing against them. You can also grind from the front, but I suggest you wait until you are more comfortable with dancing.



IMO, it's really the girls that have to do most of the work, just follow along, but if you really get comfortable, don't be afraid to change up the tempo a bit. And always put your hands on their waist. You'll notice that some girls are not comfortable with your hands being below the waste, and with others a preference. But don't have your arms just hanging there, grab the girls hips.



The one advice I will give you, is this. DON'T BE AFRAID TO GET CLOSE! At my first school dance, the only complaint I heard from my friend (a girl), was that I wouldn't get close enough. I dunno about you, but we only get a couple dances every year, so just please enjoy it. If you are really having trouble, dance with all your friends first, and once you see that it's no big deal, start moving towards people you know, but aren't very good friends with.
Don't grind on a girl. It is yucky, it is tacky, and it shows that you have no class if you are doing this in public. If you really want to sweep a girl off her feet on the dance floor, take some real dance lessons.
haha well 1st of all just go by the way she's dancing

if she grinding like on u and your really feeling it

just let it come to and pull her close to u :]
go on youtube
no affense. but i agree with the last guy. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment