Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why do black girls think my older brother is so cute for?

I just turned 21 and have been to the bars in the city with my older bro. And when ever he gets drunk he gets really funny. Well I went up to buy a drink(with his money ofcourse!) And I came back he was gone then I just hear all this commotion and hes dancing with like 4 black girls grinding on all sides of him. Then one of them was talking to me and was like that is so sweet that he is taking his little sister out, Then she kept asking me if he had a girlfriend and how he would feel about dating a black girl. We have been to several bars in the past couple weeks and he only gets the black girls to hit on him. I just think that black women are more forward. But I dunno is there a reason why black women always want to try and teach him how to dance at every club we go to? I mean every time we always wind up hanging with a big group of black girls. I'm just curious if black women just look for a certain type of guy? Any opinions?Why do black girls think my older brother is so cute for?
Your brother is officially my idol.



Ill take a stab and say hes a very handsome dude, and hes probably a good build.



a pic will probably reveal such a person.Why do black girls think my older brother is so cute for?
pic???????

No comments:

Post a Comment