Sunday, November 14, 2010

How Can I explain to my g/f that this is DISRESPECTFUL to me and ';Us'; in general...PLZZZ ANSWER!!!!?

Any ideas? I dont want her to think i dont trust her, but just the fact that grinding or dancing with other guys in general at clubs when im not there is disrespectful to me. Hwo can i make it clear to her? Cuz i dont want her dancing with guys at a club period, unless its me. No b/f wants his girl grinding her *** on some guys junk. Help plzHow Can I explain to my g/f that this is DISRESPECTFUL to me and ';Us'; in general...PLZZZ ANSWER!!!!?
You can't explain it to her because she doesn't care what you think or feel about the matter. She knows it's disrespectful, she knows it not right if she has a boyfriend. She doesn't care, she just wants what she wants.



You need to find another girl, she isn't the one.



There is a reason it's called dating.How Can I explain to my g/f that this is DISRESPECTFUL to me and ';Us'; in general...PLZZZ ANSWER!!!!?
How about you find yourself a girlfriend who has at least a nodding acquaintance with a little thing called class?
Explain this all to your girlfriend. If she doesn't understand or follow what your trying to say, then end it with her.
get a new girlfriend that respects you...
If it's not self-evident, do you really want to be with this chick? Find a g/f who doesn't need it explained.
I think you should flip the script...ask her how she would feel if u were at a club grinding on another girl?? Or several other girls...? I don't think she'll like it and if she doesn't understand still, maybe you should find someone else who shares your values and beliefs. good luck. :)
Tell her straight up how you feel about the whole situation. And if she tells you the answer you are not looking for than ask, ';Are you truly committed to this relationship and you want to continue with it?';. I mean I agree 110% that is so rude. It is so wrong for a girl to be doing when she has a boyfriend, let alone in general.
if your girlfriend is ';grinding'; her a** on other guys while she's very conscious you're there, just imagine what it is she is doing when you aren't there...its not that you don't want to trust her like you said but how can you trust a women who does such a disrespectful thing in front of her b/f's face.

my point is you shouldn't even be with a person like this, specially if you're still young!! move on, find a girl who will respect you in the same way you will respect her.

No comments:

Post a Comment