Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you go from grinding on a girl, to making out with her?

i was just at my last semi, and i was with alot of girls, idk how im supposed to kiss them though, should i just turn them around and do it haha?How do you go from grinding on a girl, to making out with her?
Try doing it with your lips. I've done a lot of kiss-experimintation and well I've found that the best way is with lips. I mean there's Butterfly kisses with the eyes. Eskimo Kisses with noses and my personal least favorite...The attempt kiss...

But all honesty if you know she's available they tend to like it when the guy takes the initiative. I can't speak for all. just from personal experience. and just go up and randomly kissing...not a great idea make sure you won't get shot or something drastic first.How do you go from grinding on a girl, to making out with her?
Like on the middle of the dance floor? Kinda awquard place for it. And I dont know if you can go from grinding to kissing, i think thats like against the law or something (lol). I guess give the old spin around a try and see what happens.
No.

Have a casual chat.

Then if their seemin interested, lean in for the kiss.
by taking them back to your place for the afterparty... you don't just randomly kiss people on the dancefloor.............
lmfaoo. no yur gunnah be behind her so jhuss turn yur head to her and she'll most likely turn to look at yu too and den yu kiss her duh !

No comments:

Post a Comment