Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to hold in an orgasm?

Im a college student male who never had this problem in high school. I had sex in high school with my girlfriend a lot and was able to hold it off until after her every time. Then suddenly college starts and bam, I have a problem. I am getting boners when grinding with girls at parties and almost, and I mean ALMOST came while grinding once. I'm scared to hook up with girls now cause i don't know how long i'll be able to last. Any help PLEASE!!! I don't understand.How to hold in an orgasm?
Ask Sting... If he gives you an answer let the rest of us knowHow to hold in an orgasm?
performance anxiety....has it been awhile since you got laid?



Masturbate more or get some climax control condoms.
Lol
hey bro. u really just gotta know yourself. when you feel like you might c*m soon, slow down or stop. change positions or eat her out or something. If you feel like you want to keep going think of something nasty... like really nasty.



good luck man



email/IM me for any more help mikegarcia225@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment