Thursday, November 11, 2010

Is it ok to grind with a girls/guys at a club, while your dating someone?

Im dating this guy for 2 months now, and he went clubbing (Which he goes every week! and this was my first time going since i met him!) I went there, saw him, had a drink and told him i'll be right back cause I gotta go and get my friends, I came back 5 min later with 4 of my friends and i saw him grinding with a chick.. and from her he went to another one, than another one! He didnt see me till the 3rd chick. He looked up at me.. and one of my gfs waved at him.. He waved back with a big smile on his face.. I looked at my gf and told her ';lets goo'; We left.. he didnt follow or anything! Im really mad at him... Do you think i have a right to be mad? We are dating... But i still dont think its right for him to go around grinding with girls! And how would he feel.. If he saw me grinding with 3 different guys when hes standing there with all his friends? Disrespectful and Not fair :( It also makes me think is that what he does when he goes clubbing? Cause he does go every week!... I dont know.. What do you guys thinkk? Do i have a right to be upset/mad? And what does dating actually mean? Can we date/grind/talk to more than one person???Is it ok to grind with a girls/guys at a club, while your dating someone?
He danced right in front of you which means he has nothing to hide, it is more than likely an innocent action. But if you really do not like it talk to him about itIs it ok to grind with a girls/guys at a club, while your dating someone?
You're insecure and jealous. Dancing is not cheating and if I saw my girlfriend dancing with three boys I'd use the opportunity to dance with three girls.
well i think thats rude but i guess thats what you would do at a club maybe next time you guys go grind with a guys and see what he does
yes it is not cheating
You and your bf HAVE to talk about to talk about Grinding rules



Since you know your bf likes grinding when he is at clubs (and isn't likely to stop) you probably just have to either accept that it is HIS THING then decide if YOU want to get into doing the Grind thing too.(or, if you are REALLY annoyed, threaten to break off)



What would happen if you told him that if you announced that, from now on, you are going to starrt

Gringing too? Would your bf be jealous?



I consider grinding to be Heavy flirting. But dating is Romantic which grinding is not.

Like you wrote in your message it is easy to grind with many different ppl in the same night.

It only last for a few minutes.



Dating MORE than one person is complicated. You have to be honest straight up and say that you are not yet ready to date exclusive. If you pretend to be somebody's bf/gf then get invoved with some other person on the side, that's cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment