Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i grind with a girl?

n how can i get her to grind wit meHow do i grind with a girl?
Well I like it more when a guy doesn't ask me to grind with him (They will ask ';Do you want to dance?'; and you know what's implied) because it's more unexpected that way. But then again the one's that do ask are very gentleman-like.



It's very easy. All you have to do is go up behind her and put your hands around her hips and just kind of rock back and forth ON BEAT with her. I hate when guys dance off beat and they try to grind with me.



My worst grinding experience with someone was when he just STOOD there and I had to walk away. The best however was when we were both dancing and having fun ON BEAT, lol. And I hate when they get boners grinding with you. Ew. Try not to let that happen. ;-) I understand if you can't control it, but come on now...lol



And if you want to grind from the front (I don't like doing that), then just grab her from behind her waist and sort of move your hips along with hers.



Good luck and I hope everything works out for ya! ;-)How do i grind with a girl?
ask
Yes, the trick is finding one who will grind with you...
points!
I don't know what Grind is. Sorry.
just go to a club and ask a girl.
u wanna focus on the second part my friend. thats usually part people have the most problem with.

No comments:

Post a Comment